Sunday, April 7, 2013

Feedback on Vendor Table at 2013 Maidens of Metal II

I had my vendor table and sold /signed some comic books at the MAIDENS OF METAL II - 2013 Show at THE VEX /ARTS L.A. presented by METAL INVICTUS & THE VEX on Saturday, April 6, 2013.







I had some great feedback on the test run of my comic books at a live event. People were excited to see vicious and gory vampires (and the blood and gore) being brought back, and really liked the artwork and thought it was incredible. Everyone I talked to was really glad there was "no sappy romance" in the comic books and that it was action-packed and quite brutal which they wanted to see, and that it was nice to see local bands featured in the comic books. I also had positive comments about my artists' work from other talented artists as well and I thank them for their support and feedback! 

Thank you to Metal Invictus, Angie Gabriel and The Vex for having me as a first-time vendor at the show, the bands with female metal musicians were incredible and amazing, the vendors had some awesome merch, and thank you for everyone's support, and I met some great people and new fans too! It was a great experience! :D 


With Rachel Solis, bassist of the all-female metal band Harlequin. Check them out! \m/ 




With Angie Gabriel of Metal Invictus 
(Metal Invictus is a promotion/booking and professional services company.)


 

With Mike Naz of Enthraller who is in the comic book. 
Thank you Sleepy Jan Photography for the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment