Saturday, September 12, 2015

2015 Event Updates

Vampire Guardian Angels Event Updates:



October 2015: Comikaze Expo 2015: I will be exhibiting my Vampire Guardian Angels comic books with amazing art by my truly talented artists Andrew Setter and Chad Hammontree and having a book signing for the just-released Issue 5 at Stan Lee’s Comikaze 2015 at the Los Angeles Convention Center (Booth Number TBA) on October 30, 31 and Nov 1, 2015. This will be my third year at this exciting and awesome event! You can get your tickets here: Comikaze Expo 2015


November 2015: Vampire Guardian Angels Fest/Lia Scott Price event: And on Friday November 20, 2015, I’m honored to be part of the Vampire Guardian Angels Art and Cosplay event hosted by the amazing team of Metal Invictus and put together from a great idea by Adrian Mejia! But it’s not just me exhibiting my comic books: it will be a full showcase of talented local artists and bands in the metal community! I’m really excited to be among incredible artists who will display their awesome work. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for the great support! Check out the event here! Vampire Guardian Angels Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment