Saturday, December 5, 2015

Vampire Guardian Angels Characters: New Look

Lia Scott Price's Vampire Guardian Angels™, Immortal's Reliquary (Issue 6). Entering drawing and line art phase. The new official creative team for the Vampire Guardian Angels Comic Book Series as of November, 2015 will be:
Lia Scott Price, Creator/Writer/Artist
Chad Hammontree, Letterer/Colorist
Andrew Huerta, Artist/Inker

I'm starting on a re-design of my Vampire Guardian Angels characters, with more detail for each character.  This will be my first time drawing my own comic book but I will have assistance in the line drawing and inking. But it will still be in the same black, white, and bloody red style.



Joseph

Gabriel


Joseph





Detective Costa

King Janos

Prince Jeromos

Cameron

Author Ms Price





No comments:

Post a Comment