Saturday, January 2, 2016

Updates for 2016

Here's what's coming for this new year 2016: I'm continuing on with my drawing lessons with my amazing instructor Andrew Huerta, and I'm drawing the pages for Issue 6 of my Vampire Guardian Angels comic book series with his help. The cover art will soon be colored by my artist Chad Hammontree, and I've just finished drawing an epic scene featuring the "vampirized" band members of Black Metal Band Arachnigod and Metal Band Madrost. I'll be working on a page featuring Black Metal Band Highland in the next couple of weeks. It will be a few weeks of drawing by me and inking by Andrew, but it's coming along great, The comic book will have a new look but it will be in the same black, white and bloody red format as always. Here's to a another year of brutal art! \m/




No comments:

Post a Comment