Friday, July 10, 2015

What I am Thankful for

I'm thankful that I am able to to what I love. I'm thankful that I can make do with what I have, and do something creative. I'm happy with who I am and what I have been able to accomplish, happy with the decisions I have made in life, looking forward to learning more and creating more, and most of all, I'm happy that I used writing to cope with adversities in life and that life was able to inspire creativity.  I got all the negative elements, people and naysayers out of my life, surrounded myself with positive friends and creative people, and I'm looking forward to the new year and to new projects and to continue being creative and doing what I love to do, and I hope this inspires you to do the same. Go out there and create, and share your talents with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment